Saturday, January 28, 2017
8:00 to 9:00 am- Entries brought to Brooks Market
9:00 am - Official judging
5:00 pm - Awards presented
5:00 pm - Public tasting begins
104 2nd Avenue South
Download Registration Form
Please complete General Registration Form, Section 1 & 2, and mail by January 18, 2017.
966 Forest Grove Rd
Lewistown, MT 59457
Entry form must be post-marked by January 18, 2017
No entry fee
Overall $150 Grand Prize!
Ribbons & prizes for 1st place in every class
- Please use BJCP Style Guidelines, which can be found at http://www.bjcp.org/stylecenter.php
- Entrants must be residents of Montana and 21 years of age or older.
- Entrants can NOT be currently employed as a commercial brewer.
- Beer will be judged by its own merits by more than one judge on aroma, appearance, in mouth flavor, in mouth body, drinkability and overall impression.
- Entry must consist of six (6) 12 oz. bottles. No labels or distinguishing marks are allowed. Bottles will not be returned.