Saturday, January 28, 2017
10:00 – 11:00 AM- Registration
11:00 AM - Judging
12:00 Noon - Chili served, donations welcome.
Eagles Hall Dance Floor
124 W. Main Street
The Montana Winter Fair Chili Cook-off is an open judged competion.
Class 1: Chili
Lot 1: Mild Chili
Lot 2: Hot Chili
No Entry Fee
Cash Prizes will be awarded.
1st place- $50, 2nd place- $40, 3rd place- $30
- There is no entry fee. The cook-off is open to anyone of any age. All entries must be made by the
- Entrants will provide approximately one and one-half (1-1/2) gallons of chili in a crockpot-please
bring hot. Safe food handling practices will be followed at all times. To help with planning, please
call the superintendent, Lynette Sallee, 535-5236, and leave a message, if you plan on entering.
- Following the judging chili will be served at the Eagles Hall. Donations will be accepted.
- Recipes are not required, but please bring a list of ingredients. No wild game please.
- Judging will be based on the following criteria: aroma and color, consistency, taste, and